Reaching Subscribers Connecting Markets
Concurrent Systems’ Signalling Gateway is a state-of-the-art carrier-grade GSM signalling gateway that enables operators to launch USSD, SMS, and Location-Based Services.
Our industry leading Signalling Gateway centralises all messaging and signalling through a single node. A comprehensive set of standard features are included such as a USSD Menu Browser, traffic shaping per service, analytical reporting per short code, monitoring screens for NOC, and much more. SGW ships with proprietary and industry standard SMPP APIs for rich integration with your service applications. SGW is a USSD Centre, an SMS Centre for MO/MT SMS, and a MAP GW rolled into one!
The Open Signalling Gateway (OSG), is a lean version of the proven rock-solid HXC USSD Gateway, offering unlimited USSD, MO & MT SMS and MAP TPS. OSG ships with a modern user interface, which includes administration, reporting and alarms. If you are looking for a low cost, high performance, feature-rich signalling gateway – OSG is absolutely the right product for you.
SIGNALLING GATEWAY (SGW)
Operators can develop a myriad of mobile services for subscriber use such as:
- Self-Provisioning and Deprovisioning of Subscription-Based Services, namely– location-enriched bundle purchasing and benefit discounts, and Self-Care Services, namely balance enquiries, prepaid account recharging, tariff plan migrations, location enriched airtime and credit transfers
- Location-targeted Advertising Services: charge businesses for advertising their services and products such as hotel accommodation, restaurant specials, and in-mall shopping guides
- Infotainment Services: agricultural info, weather, horoscopes, special offers, sports, train schedules, and emergency information broadcasts
- Ticket Booking Services: movies, trains, and theatres
- Multimedia Download Services: logos, ringtones, and MMS
- Social Services: lottery, quizzes, contests, and dating services
- Mobile Banking and Account Payment Services
Signalling Gateway on the Network
The Signalling Gateway enables operators to expand the network’s service offerings, providing flexible mobile services.
The Signalling Gateway has a powerful management interface to:
- set up the routing of mobile services
- manage and monitor the routing of services, and
- deliver extensive graphical reports.
It provides a simple-to-use service-creation API which enables even inexperienced software developers to easily create mobile services.
Concurrent Systems’ Bulk-SMS is a carrier-grade SMS communication platform enabling operators and aggregators to send bulk messages to subscribers.
Bulk-SMS provides a campaign manager user interface, allowing the user to define marketing campaigns including messages, message scheduling, target markets and sender IDs for response harvesting. Campaigns such as customer information services, SMS competitions, and brand advertisements are simple and quick to launch and manage with Bulk-SMS.
- Campaign Manager – Manage your campaigns from message scripting, to target audience and messaging time windows
- Manage Sender ID – Configure sender IDs and response codes in order to route responses to relevant applications
- Schedule Message Sending – Schedule sending in specific time windows
- SMPP API Support – 3PP integration via standardised and proprietary APIs
- Batch File Upload – Bulk-load your subscribers for message sending
- Opt-in/Opt-out Management – Subscriber self-care and DND control
- Diameter Charging – Transaction-based credit control
- Multi-part and Long SMS Messaging – Support beyond 4 000 characters
- Store and Forward – Configurable retry windows to ensure successful sending
- Load Balancing – Across multiple (N+1) servers
- Comprehensive Status Reporting – Gives insight into your bulk sending success
Location Based Services
Using the LBS feature of the Signalling Gateway we can provide a range of subscriber services using location look-up.