SOLUTIONS TAILORED FOR YOUR MARKET
Mobile subscribers are constantly looking for new services beyond unsophisticated data, voice and SMS and to satisfy them, Concurrent Systems enables CSPs to deliver new solutions to meet these needs, keeping subscribers activated and engaged.
Our bespoke software solutions are expertly designed around your individual needs. From our vast experience of helping mobile operators in over 40 countries reach their subscribers with unique offerings,Concurrent is the company to use to design, develop and deliver quality solutions tailored for your market.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM USING OUR BPS
- Concurrent Systems has over 13 years’ experience providing solutions satisfying over 250 million subscribers
- We have comprehensive knowledge of Intelligent Network and Signalling platforms
- Solid experience with performing IN migrations – having partnered with the industry’s leaders, we have successfully completed some of the largest IN migrations
- We employ Agile software development practices to ensure rapid time-to-market and flexibility
- We maintain a large library of pre-built and ready-for-use mobile services, which can be tailored according to your needs
- Whether you need a new deployment or optimise a current deployment, we consistently:
– Achieve great increases in ARPU
– Boost network efficiency
– Cut network operating costs and mitigate risks
– Satisfy all network subscribers
– Accelerate the network’s time-to-market and time-to-revenue
HOW YOU CAN USE OUR BPS
Some of Concurrent Systems’ services, especially developed to meet the needs of our customers:
- Subscriber Subscription Module – For subscription-based services, we put the power of service-creation in your hands; we do this by orchestrating multiple systems into end-to-end solutions.
- Friends and Family – Enables subscribers to self-manage a list of telephone numbers that they can call at discounted rates or for free. Subscribers can add, change and delete numbers from this list according to usage limits.
- Balance Enquiry – Enables mobile phone subscribers to retrieve information about their accounts, such as their account balance, dedicated accounts, airtime expiry, and MSISDN in a single transaction.
- Credit Transfer Module – Enables prepaid and post-paid mobile phone subscribers to transfer airtime and other credit such as data and SMS to other subscribers.
- Subscriber Loyalty Centre – Rewards subscribers for loyalty and network use by monitoring network events and triggering rewards on a time or usage basis.
- Subscriber Life Cycle Management – Allows the operator to trigger rewards and notifications based on subscriber life- cycle events and account threshold events. For example, anniversary bonus or low balance warning messages.
- Configuration Managed Services – A collaborative approach allows leveraging existing functionality to realise operator needs, dramatically improving time to market.
- Call Me Back – Enables mobile subscribers to send “Please Call Me” requests to one another when they run out of or are low on airtime credit. This service significantly increases voice traffic and provides a mobile advertising platform.
- Tariff Plan Migration – Enables mobile phone subscribers to switch between tariff plans (service classes) that offer them different voice and data services, and rates.
- Third Party Top-Up – Enables subscribers to recharge other subscribers’ accounts, as a gift or a favour, using voucher numbers. Instead of recharging their own account, subscribers can transfer a recharge amount to their friends and family.
- Who Am I – Enables mobile phone subscribers to retrieve information about their accounts, such as their account balance, dedicated accounts, airtime expiry, and MSISDN.
BPS includes the Configuration Managed Services (CMS) offering: CMS is a partnership between the Operator and Concurrent Systems. We understand that you need to stay ahead of your competition. Our on-site managed services team will work closely with you to configure the features that you want your subscribers to use.